Terms and Conditions of Supply Chain Operations Academy (SCOA) Training Program>
The following are the Terms and Conditions of the Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy Training Program. Please note that by choosing and being part of the SCOA training program, you agree and accept to abide by the Terms and Conditions. In addition to this, during your training program, the SCOA may issue revised or additional terms/guidelines/rules pertaining to the training program.
- Scope of Flipkart Supply Chain Academy’s Training Program
- To get enrolled in the Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy’s Training Program participants will have to clear the qualifying assessment test. The participants will not be eligible for enrollment without clearing the assessment test.
- The total duration of the program is 61 days which is further divided into two parts i.e.,16 days of dedicated Online Training and 45 days of training session on the floor. On successful completion of the training, the participants will be eligible for stipend as per company policy. All taxes will be applicable on the stipend as per the applicable laws.
- Enrolment to the Flipkart SCOA Training Program may be often on a first come first serve basis and may be limited seats /bandwidth or other related factors. Therefore, SCOA reserve the right to refuse the enrollment to any participant based on SCOA discretion.
- The online training will be done digitally hence we will not provide any infrastructure facility for such training.
- The SCOA will only provide skilling development opportunities if for any reason whatsoever, the training platform is non-functional or offline and the SCOA will not be liable in such cases.
- Participants will have to bear the cost of travel/food/lodging during the on floor/on job training period. They will have to make their own arrangements The SCOA will not bear or reimburse any such expenses.
- If any participant who is not clearing the assessment, quiz, and the training modules then such participant will be disqualified from the program. In in such cases, the SCOA decision will be final.
- Rules for the Participants
These rules shall apply to all the participants enrolled with the Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy’s Training program:
Code of Conduct:
- All Participants shall bring their own stationery like diaries, pens etc. for the training.
- No Participant shall not indulge in any kind of money laundering, consumer fraud or bribery activities during the training period.
- All Participants should respect each other and should always make sincere efforts to avoid unwanted waste of time, materials or resources.
- All Participants shall adhere to all the specified safety precautions and recommended procedure of operations during classroom training and on the floor as well.
- No Participant shall indulge in any act of violence, hatred or incite any other participant to do such activities during the training period.
- No Participant shall not participate in any political agitation or similar activities. Also, mass representation or signature campaigns for seeking favors or defying lawful orders are prohibited.
- Consumption of alcohol, smoking, chewing of pan, gutka, tobacco, gum etc., is not allowed during the training program or at any of facility of Flipkart.
- All participants should be punctual and strictly adhere to the training session’s time.
- All participants are required to maintain 100% attendance during the training program. Any unscheduled leave or absenteeism will lead to disciplinary action which further may result in cancellation of enrollment.
- Habitual late coming, willful absenteeism shall result in cancellation on enrollment from the academy’s training program.
Leave Under Extraordinary Circumstances:
- All participants should have full attendance during the training period and there is no stipulated leave facility, except 1 week-off per week (Roster/ Sunday Fixed off). However, under exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the Academy Manager, the leave may be granted. Ex: – Deaths in family, accident, illness, marriages etc. Any leave on account of illness should be certified by a registered Medical Practitioner. Any leave cannot be claimed as a right and may be granted at the discretion of the Academy Manager.
- Legal Rights
Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy reserves the rights to choose the enrollment and selection procedure (e.g., telephonic/face-to-face/video conference).
- Any replication of Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy processes or sharing information about the Training Program over phone/email/text with any third party/freelancer shall result in a legal action against such participant.
By choosing Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy training program, the Participant agree to Indemnify and hold Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy and its parents, affiliates, employees, officers, and other representatives harmless from and against any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy’s Training Program, your violation of Transfer of Information or TOI, or your violation of any third party rights.
Any information shared by the Participants for the purpose of the training program will remain confidential and shall not be misused or shared with external parties for any purpose whatsoever, except in cases where hiring organization or company demands such information or any government or court orders to share such information.
- Change in Terms and Conditions
Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy reserves the rights to change/amend the Terms And Conditions without any prior notification. Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy will not responsible for notifying any changes made to the Terms and Conditions.
- Change in Terms and Conditions
this logo is registered trademark of the Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy. All rights thereto are reserved.
- Enforcement of Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the India. The courts of Bengaluru, Karnataka, shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate upon any or all disputes arising out of or in connection with the terms and conditions of the training program.