1. Scope of Flipkart Supply Chain Academy’s Training Program
- To get enrolled in the Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy’s Training Program, participants will have to clear the qualifying assessment test. The participants will not be eligible for enrollment without clearing the assessment test.
- The duration of the digital program will depend which module you are choosing. The online training will be done digitally, hence, we will not provide any infrastructure facility for such training.
- The SCOA will only provide skill development opportunities. If for any reason whatsoever, the training platform is non-functional or offline, then the SCOA will not be liable in such cases.
- If any participant is not clearing the assessment, quiz, and training modules, then they will be disqualified from the program. In such cases, the SCOA’s decision will be final.
2. Rules for Participants
The rules shall apply to all the participants enrolled with the Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy’s Training Program:
Code of conduct
- All participants shall bring their own stationery like diaries, pens, and other items for the training.
- No participant shall not indulge in any kind of money laundering, consumer fraud, or bribery activities during the training period.
- All participants should respect each other and should always make sincere efforts to avoid unwanted waste of time, materials, or resources.
- All participants shall adhere to all specified safety precautions and recommended procedure of operations during classroom training and on the floor as well.
- No participant shall indulge in any act of violence, hatred, or incite any other participant to do such activities during the training period.
- No participant shall take part in any political agitation or similar activities. Also, mass representation or signature campaigns for seeking favors or defying lawful orders are prohibited.
- Consumption of alcohol, smoking, chewing of pan, gutka, tobacco, gum, and other substances is not allowed during the training program or at any of the facilities of Flipkart.
- All participants should be punctual and strictly adhere to the training session timings.
- All participants are required to maintain 100% attendance during the training program. Any unscheduled leave or absenteeism will lead to disciplinary action, which further may result in cancellation of enrollment.
- Habitual late coming and willful absenteeism shall result in cancellation of enrollment from the academy’s training program.
3. Legal Rights
Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy reserves the rights to choose the enrollment and selection procedure (can be telephonic, face-to-face, or through video conference).
- Any replication of Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy processes or sharing information about the training program over phone/ email/ text with any third party/ freelancer shall result in a legal action against such participant.
By choosing Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy Training Program, the participant agrees to indemnify and hold Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy and its parents, affiliates, employees, officers, and other representatives harmless from and against any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy’s Training Program, your violation of Transfer of Information or TOI, or your violation of any third party
5. Confidentiality/ Non-disclosure
Any information shared by the participants for the purpose of the training program will remain confidential and shall not be misused or shared with external parties for any purpose whatsoever, except in cases where a hiring organization or company demands such information or any government or court orders to share such information.
6. Change in Terms and Conditions
Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy reserves the rights to change/ amend the terms and conditions without any prior notification. Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy will not be responsible for notifying any changes made to the terms and conditions.
7. Change in Terms and Conditions
This logo is a registered trademark of the Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy. All rights thereto are reserved.
8. Enforcement of Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The courts of Bengaluru, Karnataka, shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate upon any or all disputes arising out of or in connection with the terms and conditions of the training program.